Friday, November 30, 2012

non-stop November: November favorites

Since I did a mid-month favorites post, I just wanted to update everyone on what other products I have been enjoying throughout the month! There are only a few of them so this will be short and sweet! :)

First, I really liked the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I got this through a purchase from Urban Decay. I think this gives a great finish to your makeup and does make it last longer. I also notice my face not getting as oily as it would. Not quite sure if it is worth the price, I have been meaning to try MAC Fix Plus. If any of you have tried both, let me know which one you like better below!

The second favorite of the month is the Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer with Concealer Pencil  in Medium and Light. I spray tanned, as you may know, so I was using the medium one but generally I would go with Light. It covers my under eye circles very well and I like the way it goes on with my fingers. Because it is so thick I don't really want to use a brush- I like the warmth from my fingertips.

My final favorite product is bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener. This is kind of like an under eye highlight. It has a bit of shimmer and some light coverage. It doesn't exactly cover any dark circles, but it leaves any area that you put it on brightened. This is definitely a product I would put under or over my concealer. Overall, very enjoyable!

What products did you enjoy this month? Have you used any of the ones I talked about? Did you enjoy them as well? Let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment