Wednesday, November 28, 2012

non-stop November: NYX's must haves

NYX is a great makeup line that has some amazing lip products. This line is affordable, yet the products could match many high end brands. I wanted to let you in on some of the products that I love!

Starting with the top row, I have NYX Round Lipstick in Summer Love, Circe and Hero and NYX Black Label Lipstick in Nude. Those swatches are below in the middle of my hand, going from top to bottom. Those are three great nudes with a nice berry kind of red. Love the consistency and pigmentation of all of these lipsticks. I honestly haven't found a NYX lipstick that I haven't enjoyed yet.

Then below the lipsticks are three glosses I enjoy. These are swatched on the right side of my hand from top to bottom. First is NYX Sheer Tube Gloss in Shangri-La. Perfect nude gloss! Then are two of the Mega Shine Lipglosses in Sugar Pie and Natural, swatched in that order. There aren't enough positive things I can say about these glosses! I would love to get them in all the colors available.

Lastly, I have a blush and an eyeshadow, which are pictured on the right side and swatched on the left side of my hand. The blush is the NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural. I suggest everyone get this blush! It is the perfect neutral color to give the cheeks a pop of color that looks exactly like a flush. Below that is NYX Single Eye Shadow in Aloha. You can see that it has sparkle and a bit of a silvery pink color. Perfect highlight on the brow bone and inner corner!

If you haven't tried any NYX products, I highly advise you do! There are almost no products that can't work for you- and even if that was the case, you wouldn't feel too terrible knowing you didn't spend that much money on the products.

What are your favorite products? Do you use any of these? Let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment