Tuesday, November 20, 2012

non-stop November: T. Swift

When "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" released I refused to buy Taylor Swift's new CD Red. I felt like she was not her country self at all and was a bit disappointed by the pop-iness of her new songs. I thought she was trying to copy her crazier alter ego, Ke$ha. (I love Ke$ha, maybe more or equally as much as Taylor.) My sister, an avid T. Swift fan kept telling me her album was great and I should change my mind.

Fast forward 2 weeks or so after her release date, I was listening to Pandora Radio at my job and a new song came on (I usually listen to Today's Country Radio). I loved the song and went to check the name and artist, and what do I know...it's Taylor Swift's song "Begin Again". I immediately told my sister and she gave me a few more songs I would probably like- including "22". Once I realized that I really liked a lot of her new songs...I just had to get the CD, which is cheaper than buying it on iTunes, by the way.

I only got it yesterday, but some of my favorite songs include "The Last Time", "I Almost Do" and "I Knew You Were Trouble.". Along with "22" and "Begin Again". Soon enough I'm sure I will love all of them.

So if you were wavering, or even refusing to buy her new CD, let me just tell you, you're going to like it. Taylor just knows the female race too well!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment