Monday, November 26, 2012

non-stop November: nails of the day



I wanted to share what nail polish I am wearing this week with y'all before I forget! When I was home for Thanksgiving break I decided I needed to paint my nails and wanted to try a different type of neutral. My sister had this nail polish in her closet and I thought it would look good. This is L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish in Eiffel for You. I thought this was such a clever name and reminded me a little bit of OPI names. 

This polish is amazing not only because it dries fast on the first coat, but even after layering several coats it still takes less than 10 minutes to dry! The picture on the left is with inside lighting and the one on the right is with flash. I would say the left picture is most true to color.

Another thing I really like about this shade is that it is so multi-dimensional. In some lights it comes off a bit more gray and in other lights it looks like a very muted lilac. Overall, I am very impressed with this!

Hopefully you get to try it too! Have you tried any other polishes in this line? What is your favorite nail color right now? Let me know in the comment section!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment