Thursday, November 22, 2012

non-stop November: perfume samples

Firstly, I hope y'all have a lovely Thanksgiving with your loved ones! I will be spending the day with my parents and sister and then having desert with some family friends.

Now, as I told you, I made a purchase from Sephora and was given a ton of perfume samples. Sometimes I think these are even better than an actual perfume because they do last quite a while! 

Some of them I have had before and enjoyed, but some of them are new. Here is a list:

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck- like this one
Diesel Loverdose- really like this one
Lady Gaga Fame
Escada Especially Escada
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy- like this one
Dolce & Gabbana The One
Justin Bieber Girlfriend
DKNY Be Delicious Intense
Fresh Grapefruit
Calvin Klein Euphoria- really like this one

So far I have really been liking Loverdose and Euphoria. I have heard that Fame, Wonderstruck and Girlfriend all smell similar- but that is just hearsay. I guess I will let you know when I try them. 

Also, if you make an order at Sephora you can get one of two samples bags. If you use the code "ITKIT" you can get your choice of semi-full sized samples in three different styles. Any of those kits is a good choice, it's about what samples you really want to try. If you enter the code "LITTLELUX" you can get 14 samples and your choice of bag. I think both of these require a $25 purchase, but I was able to get both and they are worth it, especially if you wanted to try any of these products!

If you want updates about how I feel about the perfumes, just leave a comment below!

Stay happy, healthy and safe on this lovely Thanksgiving! :) 

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment