Friday, November 30, 2012

non-stop November: Christmas wish list

My family celebrates Christmas and every year it gets harder and harder for my mom to figure out what my sister and I would like. This year I only asked for a few things, which included a trip to Florida to see my sister compete at college UCA nationals! So I will be in Orlando from January 17 until the 23! I am so excited for this trip, it's going to be so fun, especially going to Disney! I have only been once, and my sister has never been. A friend is coming along with us, as well as my parents. It is going to be one fun trip!

The second thing I asked for is Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume. I talked about this in another post, which you can get to by clicking here. I really enjoy the smell of this and as much as I would love to have the large sized bottle, I think the small one will be sufficient. I'd rather have a collection of smaller perfumes, compared to a bunch of half full bottles that I won't use that much.

The final thing I asked for is the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette. I saw a review on this palette and it seemed like it was the perfect one for me. Lots of browns with a few different colors here and there. You also get a full sized Too Faced Shadow Insurance and a mascara. I will definitely do a review of this palette once I receive it and probably some looks.

Does your family celebrate Christmas? What is on your wish list this year? Let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment