Tuesday, November 20, 2012

non-stop November: best of Revlon

I find Revlon to just be such a classic brand with some very great products! I always thought I had more Revlon products, but I realized there aren't very many in my collection. These, however, are some of my must haves:

First is obviously the Revlon ColorStay Foundation and Whipped Foundation. This is probably my favorite foundation, so much that I don't feel I need to try other ones. I know this is always going to look good, whether my skin is acting out or being flawless. It won't be oily later on the day or have washed off. There just aren't any negative things I have to say about it. Just a great product!

Next is the Revlon Precision Lash Glue. This is a great lash glue. It has a good consistency and comes with a brush applicator. I like that a lot better than the squeeze tubes. The only thing I have noticed that I don't necessarily enjoy is that the glue sometimes goops up at the top. But besides that, the glue lasts long and holds your lashes on for as long as you are wearing them!

A new, but favorite product of mine is the Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in Light Brown. I think this is the greatest brow pencil invented. It has a waxy consistency so it saves the time of applying a brow gel on top. It also comes with a highlight shade. I think I need to buy back ups of this because it is just so amazing. (swatched at top)

The last three products are all for lips. Swatched from left to right are Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious, Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Instinct and Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee. They are all nude colors that are perfect for every day wear. I talked about two of them in my favorite nude lipsticks post. The actual lip stain is such a great color for all day wear and it makes my lips look lush!

So those are the best things from Revlon. I forgot to include Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal which just falls in line with all the the Revlon lip products I own. I hope you found this helpful if you were considering picking up something new from Revlon. What are your favorite products from Revlon? Any of these? Let me know in the comment section!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) 

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment