Saturday, November 10, 2012

non-stop November: real techniques brushes

Let me tell you how excited I am about these brushes. I don't know if any of y'all have heard of them before but they are a line of affordable yet high quality brushes created by Samantha Chapman, one of the youtube beauty gurus part of pixiwoo. I have heard so many good things about them and have been waiting to try them, but as you may know, I am more keen on spending my money on make up than brushes.

I received these as a gift for helping with all of Dawn's wedding preparations. When I opened the present and saw something makeup related, I was extremely excited! The fact that they were the Real Techniques brushes made it even better! I got the Core Collection and couldn't be happier with the brushes.

The kit comes with a buffing brush that is so soft and feels absolutely beautiful on your face. It also applies the foundation flawlessly and makes your skin look airbrushed!

You also receive the detail brush which does exactly what it says. Perfect for covering up spots and blemishes that need more concentrated product and special attention. Again, this is so soft.

You also get a pointed foundation brush which personally is too small for me to apply liquid foundation to your face. I would rather use this to apply highlight or blend out concealer.

The last brush you get with the kit is the contour brush, which I love almost as much as the buffing brush. It is the perfect size for contouring your cheek bones and all around your face.

Overall, I am so happy with this kit. An added bonus is the case, because it stands up and can be molded into different positions to match your needs. The brushes are such great quality, that I think I want to go out and buy the eye brushes! I watch the pixiwoo's on youtube a lot and always see them using their brushes. They give you great ideas for other ways you can use the brushes! I really recommend these brushes to anyone skeptical on buying them!! (Yes, that deserved two exclamation points.) If you have any other comments or questions about the brushes, let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment