Monday, November 26, 2012

non-stop November: random lippies

Sometimes the name brand products aren't always the best, but here are a few great lip products that may not be so well known. They are all under $5 and very affordable.



The first swatch (from right to left in sample pic, left to right in swatches) is Jordana EasyLiner for Lips in Rock n' Rose and then Tawny right next to it. They are two very good neutral lip liners that are great for any lip look. I think they are staples that everyone should have in their collection! And not to mention, they are very affordable. I believe I got mine for around $3!

Next is Bonne Bell Lip LITES in Cappuccino. You can see in the swatch that it is a great brown nude color. It also smells absolutely delicious! I think this is great for anyone that loves nude lips- which I do. 

A last lip product that I love is Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Lip Gloss, Dr. Pepper. It gives the perfect lush looking lip! And I love Dr. Pepper so that is a plus for me. It is great for days when you want a natural looking, youthful lip. Perfect for every day wear!

I wanted to mention these products because they don't really get the recognition that I feel they deserve. Let me know if you use any of these products/brands and what you think about them in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) 

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment