Sunday, November 25, 2012

non-stop November: the 5: faves of Maybelline

Maybelline is a great brand with some awesome products! Here are some of my favorite ones:




I really enjoy the Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad in Natural Smokes. It is a palette made up of different shades of brown. It is very natural but has two matte shades that are necessary for any kit. The two shimmery shades are a taupey color and a mid-tone brown. They have a great amount of pigmentation and go on easily. Also very blendable. This is just a must have palette for anyone that enjoys natural eye looks! At about $5 it is also very affordable.

Next are the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 HR Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe. These are amazing eyeshadows or can be worn as a base. They are so creamy and apply flawlessly. I am also so impressed by the pigmentation and staying power. I generally use them as a base, but the colors are beautiful enough to be worn alone. They cost about $5 and are definitely worth it!

The last two products are staples in makeup collection! First is Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Nude Nuances. This  was a limited edition shade that was almost impossible for me to find! It is a baby pink that can be somewhat hard to wear, but I think it is just gorgeous. I talked about this in my favorite nude lipsticks post so you can click that if you want a more detailed review.

Another one of my absolute necessities is Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light. I also love the illuminating one! It is just perfect for lightening up the triangle area under your eyes.

I hope this helped you figure out what you may want to purchase next from Maybelline! Are any of these your favorite products? What do you love from Maybelline? Let me know in the comment section!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) 

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment