Wednesday, November 28, 2012

non-stop November: favorite mascaras

This post may not be very telling of how well mascaras work for my type of eyelashes since I layer so many of them on top of each other. But I thought it might be important to let y'all know which ones I do keep buying. There are three that I use on a regular basis and those are CoverGirl Lash Blast, L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes and Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara. All of them give me that clumpy, thick-looking lashes look that I truly enjoy and strive for every day.

Honestly, I would take this with a grain of salt since I use so many different mascaras on a daily basis. I personally think you can make any mascara work for you as long as you use a primer! I have a post on that, which you can get to by clicking here.

There are some mascaras that I am really looking forward to using which I'll list below:

Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara

Let me know if you have tried any of these and how they have worked for you in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment