Wednesday, November 28, 2012

non-stop November: Lorac Pro palette

Oh, I am sure you probably all could've guessed this review was coming! I love this palette just as much as I was expecting to. It probably has a lot to do with the matte shades that are offered, but either way there is nothing negative to say about this!


So here are my official thoughts on the Lorac Pro Palette. The shades are so creamy and easy to apply! I think this is a great starter palette for anyone new to makeup. Again, a lot to do with the matte shades. Matte shades are really hard to find in a lot of palettes so it makes me very giddy when I see a whole row of them. And they are all the perfect color that can be great for natural looks, going out looks, extreme smokey eyes- anything really!

Some of my favorite shades include Mauve, which is a purple type of brown- it kind of reminds me of Tease in the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I also really like Nude, Champagne and Garnet (being covered by the primer). I am planning on doing some looks with this palette, so look for those coming up in December!

The only slight negative thing I would say about this palette is that some of the shades are a bit powdery. That can sometimes lead to a lot of fall out, so I might suggest waiting to put on your foundation after doing your eye look.

I know this palette has been reviewed many times in the online beauty community, but I thought I would share my positive thoughts on this! Hope you enjoyed and let me know what types of posts you'd like to see in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment