Saturday, November 10, 2012

non-stop November: Dawn & George's wedding

I had meant to post this yesterday, but there just weren't enough hours in the day! I attended a family wedding yesterday, where my mom was a bridesmaid. I ended up wearing a navy dress and wanted to do a dark smokey eye. I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette mostly, with a nude lip. I also added a picture of my full outfit (sorry for the bathroom pic). My dress was a steal from Wet Seal ($7) and I accented it with a brown belt and nude heels. As for jewelry I wore a pearl necklace, gifted from a friend, and pearl earrings that were handed down in my family. I loved the contrast of modern and conservative with the pearls and the high-low style of the dress.


The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and the bride looked stunning! I am so happy for Dawn and wish her and George many happy years together!

If you have any questions about the eye look, let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment