Tuesday, November 20, 2012

non-stop November: Sephora haul

So while I was still doing my no-makeup-buying challenge, I had a lot of time to do research on products that I thought I may want to buy. There were 3 things in particular I had in mind, and I just got them in this week!


Even though I haven't used any of them, I know I will enjoy them a lot. First, I will start with the Sephora Sunkissed Glow Essentials Kit. I really only bought this because I needed something under $10 to get free shipping and handling. I read some reviews about the Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist and there was a general positive response, which is great because I really would like to try a self-tanner right now. The Bronzing Powder in Aruba may not be my favorite product- it has shimmer- but it might be nice for dusting on my shoulders or chest. I'm sure I will be able to find a use for this.

I also heard a lot about the Lorac Pro Palette and just thought I had to have it. It comes with the  Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer. Even if I didn't like any of the shimmery shades, I thought it would be worth it for the matte shades. They really are the colors any makeup lover should have in their collection. I swatched them when I went to Ulta and they are so creamy and smooth. I am sure that I will love every color!

For lips I got Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in the Color Naked Dolly. This I did try on my lips and it is the perfect pink nude. It will definitely become a part of my favorite nudes. It is so moisturizing and creamy, there is nothing bad to say!

I saved this product for last because it was the most difficult for me to purchase, but also probably my favorite of all the ones I did buy if I had to rank them. I have had my eye on the DiorSkin Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond (002) for a very long time. I kept telling myself I didn't need it, because at $44 it is quite the pricey highlighter. But I just couldn't resist. Everything about it is beautiful. The packaging, the compact and of course, the actual powder. It is just gorgeous.

So, now that I am broke again, I'll have to wait until Christmas to buy more makeup- even though I probably won't last. What things are you asking for on your holiday wish-list? Do you own any of these products? What do you like/dislike about them? Let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment