Tuesday, November 6, 2012

non-stop November: October favorites

So today I wanted to talk about my favorites for October! I haven't really changed what make up I wear to class since what I was doing before is quick and easy (I like to sleep as long as I possibly can!). Most of the things I probably have mentioned before, but for some reason they really stood out to me this month. There are also a few new things that I'll mention.

Let me start off with the boring ones. I really enjoyed using liquid liner this month. I currently use mark Get in Line Hook Up Liquid Liner (I think this has a new name now?), but I have tried other ones too that work just fine. Personally, I like liquid liners the best because they give the inkiest black- or whatever color you use. I also have never had problems with smudging, so I especially enjoy it when I'm trying to do a cat eye//flick. 

Another product that I have talked about before is the e.l.f. Essential All Over Cover Stick. I think this is a great concealer for when you are trying to cover up acne scarring or a blemish. I wouldn't advise using it for the under eye area, since it does have a tendency to cake up there. I use my finger and dab it on the concealer and then my face, and usually that is all I need. It is very pigmented and worth the price. I usually then use a powder to set it, and this month I have loved the bareMinerals Mineral Veil. It's a translucent powder that I use to set my full face make up. It gives a matte finish without looking cakey and just gives the skin an even look.

Two things that I haven't talked about yet are Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume and Bigelow Orange & Spice Herb Tea. First, I love the scent of the perfume. It is warm yet musky, with the slightest hint of floral notes. It is such a recognizable scent to me and definitely something I will be asking for for Christmas. I got this as a sample from a Sephora purchase- I believe- and used it up in about 3 days! I just couldn't get enough of it.

At the beginning of the month, I had a sinus infection and was trying to drink some teas to make it better. Usually I am only a mint or red fruit tea drinker, but decided to try the Orange & Spice flavor. I absolutely love it! It just smells like winter and the holidays to me; brings back so many warm memories. I haven't looked yet if Bigelow sells this tea alone, but I need to get some more!

Those were all my favorites for last month! I know everyone always says this for monthly favorites, but I cannot believe another month has gone by! They just seem to be flying, which is probably due to always being busy.

Let me know what you think of these products, if you have tried any of them. What were your favorites this month? Leave me a comment below!

Stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment