Wednesday, October 9, 2013

drugstore discovery: L'Oreal & Revlon lip products

Lately, I've been getting bored with wearing nude lips...don't get me wrong, I love it, but I wanted to expand my horizons a little and try something new. So of course, I made a trip to my local Harmon's to take a look around. And as always, I found something (story of my life!). This isn't a full review, more of a first impression/haul.



I picked up two products from the L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte and La Laque line and one from the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick collection. I have heard quite some talk about the two products from L'Oreal so I thought I had to give them a try.


First product swatched is the L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte Velvety Full Coverage Lip Colour in the shade She's So Matte (408). It is a coral shade leaning quite towards red. It is very pigmented and easy to apply, although dry enough to show up as matte. I think this color is perfect for those who want some color to their look but still a natural feel. This is definitely a color I would feel comfortable wearing day to day.

Next shade is the L'Oreal Colour Riche La Laque Shiny Full Coverage Lip Colour in Lacquer-ized (412). This is a bright pink with purple undertones. I have really been into these types of shades lately, so I think this color is fitting. Unlike the Le Matte lipstick this is shiny. 

Last, is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute (660). Like I said before, I've been on the purple bandwagon, so this was part of that theme. It is a bit deeper than the La Laque lipstick, which is perfect for fall. No lipstick in this line has ever disappointed me, so I expect this to be the same!

I can't wait to wear these out and about! Let me know what you think about these products and if you have other suggestions!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment