Tuesday, November 5, 2013

non-stop November: trash talk: episode 6

I have used up another set of products and wanted to let you know what my thoughts are on them- some I loved, some I could live without! So before I get on a tangent, here's what I finished this time around.


First on my list is the got2b Rockin' It Dry Shampoo. I bought this through a suggestion from Zoeebella on YouTube, and even though she suggested it for lighter colored hair, I wanted to give it a try anyway. So this is VERY very powdery and basically leaves a residue on any surface you spray it near- I can of suggest standing in a dry bathtub when spraying it. It does make your hair completely oil free but comes out white. Also, the powder runs out about half way through the can and all that's left is this kind-of-hairspray. It has a strong floral scent that lingers for a while, so I don't think I'll buy this again, because my Suave Dry Shampoo (both kinds) is cheaper and works better.

Next is the Coola Mineral Sunscreen which came with my July Glam bag. I wasn't very impressed with this because it made my face look pasty- I ended up about a shade lighter than I actually was. It is unscented which is nice, but I feel like I'm better off using a Neutrogena moisturizer with sunscreen. Beside that is the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light. I have a sort of love/hate relationship with this...sometimes I think it makes my skin look poreless and other times it just sits under my foundation. It didn't really make my makeup last longer or keep my skin looking matte- so overall not something I would purchase full-size.

The last two products are the Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Fair. I won't go too much into detail about the brush head because I plan on doing a full review on my Clarisonic (but a hint, if I purchased another brush head it must mean something :D). As for the concealer, I have raved about this before and I plan on continuing to use it. It is a great concealer that provides both coverage of my dark circles and some highlight- for me, at least!

So those are all the products I have finished this time around! Let me know if you used any of these products and if you agree or disagree with me. And look out for another post tomorrow!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment