Thursday, November 7, 2013

non-stop November: the 5: "rushing out the door" makeup

Sometimes I have no time to do my makeup but I need to put at least something on my face before I step out. When it comes to this, I like to use as little products as possible- less products = less time. I wanted to share with you, what products I use to get a completed look when I have no time.


When picking the products, I choose ones that gave me the type of look I wanted- evened out skin, wide eyes and flushed cheeks. So, here's what I came up with!

To even out my skin tone I used the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in shade Buff Beige 130. I applied this all over my face using my fingers. Next, I moved on to my eyes and applied the L'Oreal Carbon Black Double Extend Mascara (both the primer and black mascara) to define my lashes and open up my eyes. After mascara, I filled in my brows using the NYX Eyebrow Push-Up Bra. If you have extra time, you can use the lighter shade to highlight your face (I did not do this step).

I then went back in with the foundation to cover up a little more under my eyes and any blemishes. The final step I did was contour and add blush to my face. Using the e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush and the deep brown shade in the e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder, I added this to the hollows of my cheeks, temples, forehead and under the chin. I also contoured my nose quickly. Then using the blush side and the same brush, I added a pop of color to my cheeks.

This will leave you with a completed look that will carry you through the day. You may have to blot this foundation a little, since no powder was added (you can do this with a napkin), but it seems to last decently on my combo-oily skin! Just add your favorite chapstick and you are ready to zoom out the door!

What's your favorite quick makeup routine? What product do you reach for when you're in a rush? Let me know below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment