Monday, November 25, 2013

non-stop November: warm & cozy OOTD

I apologize for not posting yesterday, but I was just a little too busy. My family and I went to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in NYC- which was very cute and fun to see! I wanted to post my outfit for the night because it's putting together some pieces from a haul I did from Forever 21.


Top- boyfriend sweater from Forever 21
Bottoms- faux leather leggings from Forever 21
Shoes- black buckle boots from JustFab (last year)
Jewelry- bow earrings (not shown) from Charming Charlie's

You can find the links to the Forever 21 items, here. I couldn't believe how warm and comfy the sweater was, and not scratchy at all- I can't deal with scratchy! I think the pairing of a baggy sweater with the faux leather leggings dresses up the sweater and dresses down the leggings. Also the leggings gives the whole outfit some shape

I hope this gives you some insight as to how you can dress up an oversized sweater! Let me know how you pair leather leggings or baggy sweaters in the comments below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment