Thursday, November 14, 2013

non-stop November: 7 deadly sins of beauty

This tag has been going around for quite a while and I kept forgetting about it- well today is my lucky day, because I needed something fun to post for today and I finally remembered! 

GREED- what is your most expensive beauty item?

My most expensive beauty item is the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Lingerie Pink 7. I do have more expensive products, but in terms of value, this comes in at number one. However, I did recently mention this in my top 5 high-end products- which you can find here- so you know it's a great one for the money!

WRATH- what product do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Hands down, face primers. There isn't one specific brand, but more the whole category in general. One day I love it, the next day I don't think it does anything for me...I just can't seem to make up my mind! Maybe I just haven't found the perfect one or maybe I don't have the right skin for primers? I don't know, but I flip flop on this all the time!

GLUTTONY- what is your most delicious beauty product?

I don't really have any products that are edible, but in my mind, delicious can be in terms of scent as well. I no doubt would have to go with Calvin Klein Euphoria Perfume. The scent is sexy and sultry- it just makes me feel amazing. It is an instant pick me up on those days when I feel kind of blah.

SLOTH- what product do you neglect due to laziness?

There are some people that would not even imagine stepping out of the house without curling their eyelashes...and I am just not one of those. For me, curling my eyelashes is tedious, wastes time and really isn't necessary. I don't think I have super amazingly curls lashes but they aren't straight either, so, curling my lashes just isn't a priority. I know for some people it makes a huge difference, but it's just not my thing.

PRIDE- what beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?

This is so easy for me to answer, and you probably all have guessed what I'm about to type. MASCARA. Nothing else can do to your eyes what mascara does. My face goes through breakouts and even though foundation covers it, I still know that they're there. With my mascara, I never have a problem. I know exactly how to apply it so I get the look I want! 

LUST- what attributes do you find most attractive in men?

I think the first thing I see in a man is his smile. Some men have that smile that twinkles in their eyes and pulls at your heart-strings! Also, a man with a nice butt would be great too ;)

ENVY- what item would you like to receive as a gift?

image courtesy of nordstrom.com
This would probably have to be the Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in Cocoa Mirage. But at a whopping $78 I'm really going to have to weigh my pro's and con's for a while. I haven't yet gotten the chance to try this in person but plan on doing that soon. Who knows, maybe Santa will drop this off under the Christmas tree?!

I thought this was a really cute and fun tag! I tag all of you to do it and would love to see your answers in the comments or in your own blogs and videos! Look for another post tomorrow!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment