Friday, November 1, 2013

non-stop November: current must have's

It's November already, and you know what that means...NON-STOP NOVEMBER! I will be bringing you a post every day of this month, woo! So to kick off one of my favorite months (nothing better than Thanksgiving :D), I am bringing you the products I can't get enough of right now.


First is the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black. If you have been reading previous posts, I was using a liquid liner pen. I decided to take a crack at gel eyeliner again and I have been really enjoying it. It takes a little bit of getting used to using a brush again, but I really do enjoy this liner.

I can't rave enough about the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. I have the shade NC15 which is a little bit light for me, but I use it to highlight the center of my face. I love it...it doesn't crease in any areas of my face and it covers what I don't want to show. I blend it with the Beauty Pro Revive Makeup Blending Applicator- which is also my next favorite! I still haven't tried the beauty blender but I like how this one works. I just use patting motions to blend any foundation or concealer.

My absolute favorite perfume ever- and I mean ever- is Calvin Klein Euphoria. It smells so delicious, I can't get enough! It is a stronger scent that is a little bit floral and musky, perfect for night time and the winter!

The final product is the Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara in Black. Now that this mascara has dried out a little bit, it makes my lashes so long! It definitely also adds some volume and separates my lashes. The traditional brush wand grabs my lashes and makes them look awesome- definitely a go-to!

Let me know what your current favorites are and if you use any of the products I love. Look out for another post every day of this month!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment