Friday, November 29, 2013

non-stop November: black Friday haul

I don't know about you, but I love going black Friday shopping. I mean, of course, there are great deals going on, but mostly I like to see the crazy people. Some of them are just NUTS! So every year my sister, her best friend and I go to the mall to check out the deals (and the people). I think this year I scored some sweet items, so I wanted to show you what I got!


Our first stop was Walmart, where unfortunately people got a little bit too crazy and police had to get involved- yikes. Luckily, we went after all that happened, just to check it out. I didn't end up getting anything there so off to the mall we went!

First stop, can you guess...Sephora! They had a bunch of $10 deals that I wanted to check out and I ended up getting the The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Kit as a present for my dad, as well as the philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser for Face and Eyes (pictured, center). They had a lot of other cool kits, but none that I really felt I needed.

Next we stopped at Express. Here I got the Sexy Stretch Leggings in black and camo (pictured, center) and the Reversible V-Neck Racerback Cami in a blush and taupe-grey color (pictured, right). Everything was 50% off here, so I could've gone absolutely crazy but these were pieces that I wanted to add to my closet.

Our last stop was Old Navy, where everything was 50% off as well. We also came here again around noon today, so this is what I got on both trips. On the left you can see two Boyfriend V-Neck Cardis in a hunter green and a beige. I also got a pair of round crystal earrings and a Performance Fleece 1/2-Zip Pullover in a grey and aqua split, which you can see in the top right.

I'm excited to wear my purchases out and happy that black Friday is over. All that shopping, and standing in line, made me so tired! Let me know what deals you scored this year!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment