Friday, November 15, 2013

non-stop November: November 2013 Glam bag

It's that time of the month again, my Glam bag came in! But before I go into what I got this month I just wanted to tell you my thoughts on some of my favorite products last month. I have really been enjoying the Zoya Nail Polish in Mason- not only is it a great formula, but the shade is beautiful as well! I also really liked the Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly and the Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel. But now let's get on to this month!


The bag itself feels pretty cheap...it's like a plastic-type material on the outside with a pink lining. The products were a little less than satisfying as well. 

The first product I got is the Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Amethyst. This is so beautiful and creamy and the color is absolutely gorgeous! This is a taupey silver/lilac liner that I would use for the inner corner, as a base and even the lower lash line.

Next is the Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn. This is a matte tomato red. It does go on pretty pigmented, but two coats are necessary for full color. It is not super drying but not as creamy as other lipsticks. 

The third product is the pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched. I am not quite sure what this product is supposed to be...it's too shimmery and pink to be a contouring product. I could possibly use this as a blush? Also, I have to mention that the whole thing fell out of the pan as I was opening the cap...

Next to that is the Nailtini Mini Bar in Caviar Cocktail. This is a gunmetal shade with shimmer. I love the Bloody Mary shade that I got a while back so I don't think this will be disappointing. I also ended up getting the HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave-In Hair Treatment. This feels very moisturizing on my fingers so I can only imagine what it will do to my hair!

The last product I got is the em Lash Gallery Lengthening Mascara in Brown. Why...why brown?! I don't even want to try this because I already know brown mascara does nothing for me.

I was so excited to get this bag and maybe I had too high hopes? I'm not sure, but when I opened the products I wasn't that impressed. I do still think the bag was worth it this month but just a little bit of disappointment. I hope you received a better Glam bag than me and let me know what products you love!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment