Sunday, November 3, 2013

non-stop November: loafer flats OOTN

Today I wanted to share with all of you what I wore last night- it involves some great bargains! Basically my whole outfit came from Target, with the exception of the jewelry. I know the picture isn't the best quality, but I really like these flats so I had to let y'all know!


Top- black ruffle sleeved shirt from Target (several years ago)
Jeans- dark wash skinny from Target (several years ago)
Shoes- studded loafers from Target (find them here!)

Jewelry- bow earrings and emerald necklace from Charming Charlie's

Obviously I needed a jacket with this outfit, so I ended up putting a leather jacket over the whole look and it really pulled it together! As for my makeup, I used the Maybelline Eye Studio Eye Shadow Quad in Violet Femmes on my eyes, and then to carry on with the purple theme I put on the L'Oreal Colour Riche La Laque Shiny Full Coverage Lip Colour in Lacquer-ized. It is such a long lasting lip color, I didn't really have to touch up all night- even after eating! Definitely a product to get if you find a color that you enjoy!

Hope you are having an awesome and relaxing Sunday! Talk to you tomorrow.

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment