Sunday, November 10, 2013

non-stop November: Kohl's & F21 mini shopping spree

I don't really go shopping for clothes very often (I like to spend my money on makeup, if you haven't noticed!), but when I do there are always a few key pieces I look for. I would classify my style as simple and I generally use only basics. But once in a while I like to throw an edgy or funky piece in to my collection! So I just wanted to let you know about some items I got recently from Kohl's and Forever 21.


So first I went to Kohl's, where I was finding a bunch of sale stuff! I got this LC Lauren Conrad Dot Chambray Shirt (click here) in size medium for $8! It isn't listed on the website for that price, but I would check in stores first! It cuts open a bit in the back, which I really like because then it doesn't become too tight around my hips.

Next I got the Rock & Republic Glitter Foil Tee (click here) in black, size large, for $17. This is a great loose tee with a v-cut neckline. It isn't too low cut, which makes me love it even more- besides the fact that it's glittery! This can easily be dressed down with jeans and boots or styled as a going outfit with some leather leggings or skirt! Look for an outfit in this shirt soon ;)

Then of course, probably due to the Christmas music playing, I was getting into the holiday spirit and needed something red! I found this Apt. 9 1/2-Zip Crepe Blouse (click here) in red, size medium for $25. The zipper detail gives this something extra and the loose fit looks very flattering on my body shapes- I can't wait to wear this to a holiday party!

Lastly, I found this Joe Benbasset Floral Jacquard Skater Skirt (click here) in size medium for $20. It came in a couple cute designs and colors, but I thought I would get the most use out of this one. I love how skater skirts complement my body shape, so I knew I couldn't go wrong with it! Also I have to mention that I got all these for an extra 30% off due to a coupon I got in the mail- I would highly suggest taking a look at your local Kohl's!

Then I took a trip to Forever 21 with a specific agenda! I wanted a baggy sweater that I could pair with leggings, for a quick casual look and found the Mixed Knit Boyfriend Sweater (click here) in medium for $22.80. I also wanted another pair of fake leather leggings because mine were starting to wear. I did find some but they are not listed on the website, however these seem pretty comparable.

I plan on doing OOTD with these so look out for future posts! What are you favorite clothing pieces right now? Let me know, and I'll talk to you soon!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment