Wednesday, November 6, 2013

non-stop November: Sephora haul + samples galore

I recently made a purchase from Sephora and even though I only bought one product, I still wanted to blog about it because of all the samples I was able to get. The only product I actually paid for is the Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head- the rest I got through a promotional code (BLITZ) or as the three free samples. You also get this cute black fake-leather woven cosmetic case that is medium to large in size.
















I haven't really tried any of these products, so this is more of a show and tell (I do plan to do short reviews on the samples I get). So let me start from left to right!
  • Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dark Spot Correction in Light/Medium (swatched in top picture, left)
  • Eve Lom Cleaner & Muslin Cloth (free sample)
  • Tocca Beauty Giulietta Perfume (free sample)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat (wand shown in bottom left picture)
  • Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 in 02 Beige Clair (free sample)
  • Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head- I will be doing a more extensive review on the Clarisonicso look out for that!
  • Lancome Tresor Perfume
  • Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (swatched in top, middle and bottom, right)
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Anti-Aging (swatched top, right)
  • Buxom Buxom Lash (which I have reviewed here!)
  • Ren Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk
  • Ojon Color Sustain PRO Fade-Fighter

I'm really excited to try some of the products, because I have heard good things about them! And you can never have enough perfume samples! Have you tried any of these products? Look out for my impressions on these products, as well as a review on the Clarisonic!


Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment