Monday, November 25, 2013

non-stop November: 2 shadow look: neutral shimmer

Today I wanted to share with you another two shadow look. This one is very neutral, using two of my favorite drugstore palettes- which makes this look super affordable! Plus, these are shadows (and palettes) that are basically essentials in anyone's collection.



To get this look, I started off by priming my lids up to the brows with the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer and then to give some extra staying power, as well as color, I used the Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow in Constant Copper.

Now let's get to shadows! I started off the ever popular CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Eyeshadow in Shimmering Sands, using the lightest shade all over my lid and also putting that in the inner corner to brighten up the eye. To give the crease some definition and also add dimension to the look, I used the darkest shade from the L'Oreal Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Cuppa Joe. I also added this shade to the lower lash line.

To finish this look I used the Lorac Front of the Line Pro to create a winged liner and then lined my lower water line with the Rimmer ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude (not pictured). This opens up the eyes and makes you look wider awake. On my lips I am wearing the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Lingerie Pink 7 to give myself a nude-pink pout!

Like I mentioned above, these shadows are great for any collection because they can be paired with anything...and I think you can never have too many neutral shades- at least that's what I keep telling myself and using as justification to buy more ;)!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment