Sunday, November 17, 2013

non-stop November: "Johnny Cash" OOTD

I don't know about you, but I love wearing all black. I think it's so cool to pair different black fabrics together to create a great outfit...and that is exactly what I did! 


Top- Rock & Republic Tee from Kohl's (find them here!)
Bottoms- faux leather leggings from Forever 21
Shoes- Apt. 9 Peep-Toe Booties from Kohl's (several years ago)
Jewelry- hoop earrings and pendant from Forever 21

I also wore a bebe Blazer that my friend let me borrow, since it did get a little chilly at night. As for my makeup, I decided to go with a deep smokey eye with nude lips. I'm not sure it ended up coming out the way I had pictured it, but I did really enjoy the final look. I will have a talk-through of how I got the look in a later post- so look for that coming soon!

Let me know how you rock your all black outfits! Or is it not for you?

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment