Thursday, November 21, 2013

non-stop November: UD Naked 3!

Did you really think they would end it with the Naked 2?! Of course not- the phenomenon must go on! I'm talking about the highly anticipated Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Urban Decay posted a picture on instagram about 3 hours ago stating the availability of the new palette...and of course it has sold out already. Darn.

Photo courtesy of urbandecay.com

Urban Decay states that this palette has "12 never before-seen (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals". They range from light to dark and shimmery to matte shades, but definitely more shimmery ones. Just do a simple google search to see more pictures and soon enough, swatches.

I don't know about you but I wanted this palette the moment I heard they were creating it! Yes, I know I have a lot of neutrals already, but I have the Naked and Naked 2...so why skip this one?! I like that everything fits neatly into one palette, and you can create a lot of looks with these because both mattes and shimmers are included.

So naturally, I am on the waiting list to get this palette- we shall see how long it takes to restock! Are you going to get this palette or skipping out on the fad? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment