Tuesday, October 30, 2012

perfect brows (even between waxings!)

If any of you watch Gregory Gorgeous on youtube (if not, you definitely should!) you will probably already have seen his video on this. He explains the importance of concealing the area around your brows after filling them in- which is something I never used to do. One morning, when I had a little bit of extra time to get ready I though I should give it a try...

Let me just say, it makes a HUGE difference, especially when you are in between brow waxings. The brows look so much more polishes and cleaned up, compared to just filling them in.

You can tell in the picture that even though there are little hairs around my brows, putting concealer over them makes them virtually invisible and just adds lightness to that section of my face. I use a small brush to apply and then blend the concealer to be a bit more precise, since I don't want to ruin the work I just put into filling in my eyebrows.

This is such an easy trick that takes seconds to do but makes such a dramatic difference in your look. Even if you are only wearing natural make up, this would enhance your features so much more! Personally, brows are such an important part of the face that they really need to look well groomed- a bad brow can ruin the rest of your look. Not to mention, I love finding new makeup tricks that I didn't know before that actually work!

I hope you get to try this and see the miraculous difference it makes! Leave me a comment in the section below if you have any questions or more makeup tricks and tips that no one knows!

Stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment