Tuesday, October 2, 2012

easy every day make up

I have been promising this post for a few days now, and it is finally here! This is my every day, going to class, make up routine. I think this is perfect for make up beginners or a natural look that enhances your beauty! It doesn't require that many products and they can be easily substituted for something you already have in your collection. I will list off the products that I used in each section so you know how I applied them and in what order. Enjoy!



 Face:
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brightener for under the eyes
  • ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
  • ELF Essential All Over Cover Stick in Light Beige for blemishes
  • Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder in Light for extra coverage and to set liquid products
  • Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Foundation in Regular to contour
  • Josie Maran Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Corrector as blush
  • Laura Geller Baked Radiance Face Powder in Ethereal Rose over the bronzer
Eyes
  • mark Get in Line Hook up Waterproof Eyeliner in Painted Black (not wearing this in the picture)
  • L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Lash Extension Mascara as primer
  • as for mascara, I just use a whole bunch of different ones
  • Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in Date With Ashton
  • Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
  • sometimes I will wear eyeshadow, but not on a daily basis
Lips:
  • this ranges from just chapstick to a light layer of lipstick, but really I just use whatever I feel like that day

I hope you can try to recreate this look with using products that you currently own. I think this is a great starting point and can be made more dramatic if you have time or if you feel that you need to add something to the look. If you have any questions about specific products or want to know how I apply them/what I use to apply them, leave a comment below!


Have a great day and stay happy and healthy! :) 

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment