Wednesday, October 3, 2012

make up collection: lip products

This post is all about my collection of lip products. I discussed some of my lip products in the posting about my every day make up. I will link that below so you can check out some of my favorites that I use more often than the others. I will also link my favorite nude lipsticks post here, since those are the colors that I more commonly go for and like the best. If you would like to see all the parts of my make up collection, click on the "make up collection" tab, which I will also link to the bottom. So, without further ado, here are my lip products!





I have two small containers that I keep most of my lip products in. One holds mostly my lipsticks and lip liners and the other has lip glosses and chapsticks. As for lipstick, I have a whole range of brands including ELF, Wet n' Wild, NYX, Maybelline, Clinique, Jordana and P2. Some of my favorite lipsticks that I haven't already mentioned are two NYX Round Lipsticks in Hero and Circe. I also love the Lipsmackers Dr. Pepper chapstick. It gives that perfect flushed look and moisturizes your lips at the same time.

When it comes to lipglosses, I have absolutely everything. Many of them I have accumulated over the years and are almost colorless. Brands include NYX, Essence, Lorac, RevlonRimmel, mark, ELF and Victoria's Secret. Some of my favorite ones are NYX Lipgloss in Natural and Sugar Pie, Josie Maran Natural Volume Lip Gloss in Precious, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal and NYX Sheer Gloss in Shangri-La. I also really enjoy the Lip Scrub by LUSH, and I like the Mint Julep flavor the best. It is a really nice lip exfoliant to relieve your lips of dead skin. This is especially good when wearing bold colored lipsticks!

This post has definitely been long overdue and the face and eye products, along with tools I frequently use will be coming up soon!

If you have any questions about specific products or are curious to know more specific information about the ones I own, including swatches, leave me a comment below! Also, let me know what your favorite lip products are!

Stay happy and healthy! :) 

Tschüss, Katharina



other posts mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment