Thursday, October 4, 2012

every day eye make up

I did an easy, neutral eye look the other day and had to let you know about it! It was so easy but very complementary to my blue-green eyes! I do think this would look beautiful on any eye color though, especially hazel or light brown eyes. I used my Urban Decay Naked palette, liquid eyeliner and mascara- so simple!




I started off with Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer applied to my whole lid. I then used the color Sidecar (a midtone champagne color with hints of pink and gold) in the Naked palette and applied that to two-thirds of my eyelid. I wanted this to be very sparkly, so I layered it a few times to get that metallic/foiled type of effect. I then took the color Toasted (a dark champagne pink with gold undertones) and it applied it to the outer corner of my eye to add dimension. Lastly, I took Buck (a midtone brown, a few shades darker than my skin tone) and used it in my crease and outer most part of my lid. I also carried this shade onto my lower lash line. All that is left with the eyeshadows is to blend, since I wasn't using a brow shade.

To finish the look, I added some liquid liner with a bit of a wing and then my usual pounds of mascara. The eyeshadow was just enough to make my eyes pop, but definitely did not look overdone for class. Plus it was so easy to do, and took maybe 2 minutes!

I hope you can try to recreate this look with your Naked palette, or any similar colored shadows you have! Leave a comment if you have questions about the eyeshadows or how I applied them!

Have a great day and stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment