Monday, October 1, 2012

monthly favorites: September

I want to do a monthly favorites, but include all different things that I enjoy including food, make up, toiletries, etc. I'm only going to include a few products in each one because that way the post won't be too long and I can actually explain why I enjoy these products. So to kick it off, let me start with my favorites for September!

My first monthly favorite is Green Mountain Coffee in Hazelnut flavor. These are the K-cups for the Keurig coffee machine and I cannot even describe how much I love this coffee. I only drink coffee because I love how it tastes and honestly, it just makes my day better. It can be so early and I have only gotten a few hours of sleep, but as soon as I smell the Hazelnut coffee brewing it perks up my day 1000 percent! I take it on the go with me and just sip during class. I just have no words to explain how happy this coffee makes me! I JUST LOVE IT!

My second favorite is the knock off version of the Beauty Blender. I bought mine from Ulta, but I'm pretty sure they have one at CVS also. This was only $4 compared to the real beauty blender, which costs $20. I have never tried the real Beauty Blender but I think this applies my foundation just as beautifully. I wet it first and then squeeze out all the moisture I can. Then I just dab my foundation on and it gives such a beautiful finish! I also like to double layer the areas of my face where I am breaking out and it makes me use less concealer.

I also love the Urban Decay Primer Potion! I have oily eyelids and cannot wear eyeshadow on its own because it just ends up being a creased mess. This works perfect for me and holds my eyeshadow for hours. I must admit that on some days I try to get away without primer, but it ends up a mess just as I should expect- I'm just too lazy to put it on some days. This works great for me though, and I really enjoy it.

Another favorite that I have recently been using a lot, is the Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder. I use the color Light which is a great match for me, since I am really fair. I use this on top of my tinted moisturizer to not only give it extra coverage, but to lighten it up since the tinted moisturizer is a bit too dark. This powder doesn't make me look cakey and gives a great matte finish. It also applies with ease and blends beautifully!

My last favorite of this month is a lip color from Bare Minerals. It is called the Pretty Amazing Lip Color in Panache. This color is definitely out of my comfort zone, but it is so beautiful. It is a sheer berry color that leaves your lips glossy and with a nice tint. I don't know if this color suits me, but honestly I don't care...I absolutely love the color!

So those are my favorite products for the month of September! What were your favorite products for this month? Let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment