Monday, October 22, 2012

applying false lashes easily

credit: http://thebeautydepartment.com
I absolutely love false eye lashes! I think they look absolutely gorgeous on everyone, whether you use single lashes, half lash strips or full ones. No matter what eye shape you have, they just enhance your eyes and make you look (and feel) beautiful! I would rather wear false eyelashes every day than globs of mascara, but the problem is applying them. Sometimes it is just such a hassle- they don't do what you want them to do, the outer corners won't stick, you get glue everywhere (you get it, there are many issues).

But there is something I want to share with you. I have found the trick of all tricks! I know false lash application isn't necessarily easy. It takes practice and even with practice, you need to keep practicing in order to stay good at it. One problem that I continuously encounter is the glue mess. Even though I use very minimal glue and I use the type that you spread on with a wand, it still seems to go everywhere.

As I was browsing pinterest the other day I saw a pin for make up tips. Every time I see this pin, I always go look at it even though most of the time I already know whatever they are blogging/vlogging about. But, I finally saw a tip that I never saw before.

Instead of applying the glue directly to the lash, she applied it to her eyelid. DUH. That makes so much more sense. The lashes will go exactly where you want them to and you won't have to worry about the glue going everywhere! I don't know why I never thought of that before, but I wanted to share it with any other lovers of lashes!

I hope this post was helpful to you! Do you have any tips and tricks for applying lashes that make it a lot easier? Let me know in the comment section below!

Stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment