Friday, September 28, 2012

make up collection: every day products

Some pictures in this post were lost. I apologize if that makes this post difficult to understand, however I didn't want to delete it so you would still be able to refer to it.

So as I mentioned in my previous make up collection post about storage, I have this container that I got from Ikea where I keep my every day used products. I also keep the products that I want to use up here because then I can see them.

I have a whole bunch of different products here, everything that I need to do my usual face routine (which I am planning on doing a blog post on) plus a little extra just in case I want to change things up a little.

I am going to start in the back left corner. This has my lip products (Revlon, ELF, MAC, L'Oreal and NYX). I like to wear chapstick on an every day basis, one of my favorites being from Burt's Bees- right now I just have a Chapstick brand one that I am trying to use up. If I'm going to wear lipstick I like to use the nude ones I mentioned. A few other of my favorite lip products are Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the color Precious and bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lip Color in Panache.

I also have my concealers there (ELF, CoverGirl and Maybelline) that I use almost on a daily basis. You can also see a few eye products (Urban Decay Primer Potion, a gel liner and 2 liquid liners in black and navy). You can also see my beauty blender, which I love! This is a knock off of the real version but I think works just as well- at least I like the way it applies. Lastly, you also see two primers and a translucent face powder.


The next section have most of my face products. This includes products from ELF, Revlon, Laura Gellar and a few random brands. Two of my favorite products are Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder in Light and Josie Maran Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Correcter. I don't really use many face products on a daily basis, just a tinted moisturizer, face powder, blush/bronzer and concealer.

Next there is the liftable front part. Underneath there I just have some brushes that have dual ends and the brushes I use every day. They are mostly from ELF but there are also some Bare Escentuals and Urban Decay brushes. I also have a small make up bag there that I put some face products in if I have a long day ahead of me and want to touch up throughout the day.


Lastly, is the liftable part. Here I mostly have eye and eyebrow products and I also keep my Naked palette there. I have my brow products, which I mention in my post about how I do my brows and mascaras of different brands that I am trying to use up. You also see some q-tips and other small make up applicators. The favorite that I keep in this section is definitely my Urban Decay Naked palette. I have been experimenting with different looks using this and stepping a little bit out of my comfort zone.

So that is the make up I keep in my every day use storage area. If you have questions about specific products or want to know more about the ones I mentioned, just leave a comment below!

As always stay happy and healthy! :) 

Tschüss, Katharina



other posts mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment