Monday, September 24, 2012

would you rather?: beauty edition

I am a little busy today, but still wanted to do a blog post so I decided on a tag. I found this tag on this blog: http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/2011/08/tag-would-you-rather-beauty-edition.html. This is basically the "would you rather" game but the questions are related to beauty!

So here we go!
  • Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
    • I would rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows. I don't usually wear eyeshadow on a daily basis and don't have that many palettes to begin with.
  • Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
    •  this is really difficult...I wouldn't mind having short hair, but I assume "chop it off" means bald. If that's the case I'd go with not being able to cut it.
  • Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
    • definitely a pink cheek
  • If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
    • make up of course, that never goes out of style!
  • Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
    • Eyeliner as lipstick. That can be faded out to make it look lighter. You can't do much with pink lipstick...
  • Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
    • SEPHORA! that way I wouldn't be limited to one brand.
  • Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
    • I wouldn't mind using one lip color. I generally only use nudes anyway and as for eyeshadows I like to try different ones!
  • Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
    • the winter clothes in the summer would work better for me. You can always take them off!
  • Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
    • dark nails all year round. Not too big of a fan of finger nail polish, but it looks great on my toes :)
  • Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
    • I like my natural lip color so I'd pick the lip product. My favorite eye product is mascara and let's be honest, that is just a MUST!
  • Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
    • I'll take the messy bun. My hair is too thin for a ponytail.
  • Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
    • I'll go with lipgloss. I enjoy painting my toe-nails and could probably use other lip products instead of lipgloss.
  • Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
    • I would rather sharpie them in, I'm sure I could find a way to remove them on pinterest!
  • Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
    • nail polish! I don't wear it that much anyway
I hope you enjoyed this post, even if it was a little different from what I usually do. What are your favorite tags? Let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment