Tuesday, September 11, 2012

perfect pink "Pretty Little Liars" lip

Ever since my friends and sister have told me about "Pretty Little Liars" last month, I have been obsessed! I watched both of the beginning seasons and the first half of season 3 in about 3 weeks! One thing that I have noticed though, is that almost all the female characters (mostly) seem to be sporting the same pink lip. I mostly see it on Aria, but others wear it sometimes also. (On Spencer, here)


courtesy of: http://www.brebeauty.com/spencer-hastings-troian-bellisario-makeup/
It is a true pink lip, almost like a natural lip color but much more pigmented. I feel like a achieved a pretty close effect using 2 products. The first thing I used was the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. I made sure to get a nice layer of that and then added a light nude lipstick on top. I personally used the ELF Essential Lipstick in Nostalgic (can be found on beautyjoint.com), but you could also use the Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 865 Nude Nuances or any light pink lipstick that you have laying around. I think this is a great color lip because it is natural enough for work, class, etc. but can be brightened up for a night out!

Although my version does look a little bit lighter, it's only because I took the picture in direct sunlight. Face to face, the color looks much more of a deeper pink.

What do you think of this lip color? Have you found any lip products that generate a similar lip? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Stay happy and healthy :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment