Friday, September 28, 2012

face of the night

I wanted to post this "face of the night" before I forgot what products I used. This is a look that I turned from day into night on Wednesday. I didn't use that many products and it was so easy to transform! On my face I just have my daily face routine (I will have a blog post on this soon), the only thing I had to do was my eyes.

For my day look, I used my Urban Decay Naked palette and applied the shade Half Baked to the entire lid and the inner corner. I then added Smog to the outer corner very lightly to give some dimension. I then used Buck in the crease to give the look a bit of a smokey effect. I then lined my eyes with liquid eyeliner and put my mascara on.

For the night look, I took the shade Half Baked and also appled that to my lower lash line- the whole way across. I took Smog again, only in the outer corner, but applied it much darker than before. I dragged that a little into the crease. I also lined my lower water line with black eyeliner and put on an extra coat of mascara.

On my lips I used Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious and layered Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee to give a little bit of a gold shimmer on the lips, to match my eyes.

I usually don't like gold, but I thought this look was cute! It was very easy to make darker since the eyeshadows in the Naked palette are so pigmented, and took me less than 5 minutes.
If you want to see more looks using the Naked palette, leave a comment below! Also, if you have any questions or suggestions for other posts, let me know.

Stay happy and healthy! :) 

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment