Monday, December 23, 2013

Glam bag update: part 3

It is time to update you on the final batch of Glam bags, which includes the months of October, November and December. Like in the other ones (check out part 1 and part 2) I will only mention the products I really enjoyed, unless I didn't really have any favorites. I do plan on doing a "top Glam bag products" and "Glam bag fails"- possibly by different names- so look out for that soon! Now let's get started with October.

October 2013 Glam bag

Products I liked:
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Mason- I love the formula of Zoya polishes and the color is beautiful, as well. It is a great metallic cranberry magenta and looks perfect for fall and winter.
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly- this berry mauve with golden shimmer is the perfect natural shade with a kick to it! It tingles and applies so smoothly, giving you luscious pouty lips. I have really enjoyed this gloss!

November 2013 Glam bag

Products I liked:
  • Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Amethyst- this silvery lilac pencil liner makes an amazing glittery base. I like layering shadow over it because it tones down the shimmer a bit, but still allows it to peek through. I did do a look with it but the pictures weren't really showing the beauty of the pencil...so annoying.
  • pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched- I didn't speak too highly of this product at first, but I decided to use it as a contour and surprisingly it worked great. I use this on days when I want a subtle contour because it is so light, and no, the shimmer does not show.
  • HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave-In Hair Treatment- this is so nice. It is a hair oil that leaves my hair feeling silky and healthy. I use this on my wet hair, but it would also be lovely to tame any flyaways and frizzies.

December 2013 Glam bag
  • I wasn't super crazy about any product this month. I have yet to try the Andrea Strip Lashes in 33 but I have no doubt they will look gorgeous. The pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Smokin' Hot is nice and pretty pigmented but they aren't shades I really find myself reaching for that often. 

So that's my update on how I felt about the Glam bag products. Let me know what your favorites were for the months of October, November and December- I'd love to know! Have a lovely Christmas Eve and Day, I hope you get everything you wished for and that you can see all your favorite relatives and friends! Love you all :)

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment