Monday, December 16, 2013

December 2013 Glam bag

Already time for another Glam bag- I can't believe it...but I love it! So as you may know, I was so excited last month for what I was going to get and then I was kind of let down, so I tried not to have any expectations for December. And I guess that paid off, because I was actually very happy and surprised with this month's products!


Okay, first I want to talk about the bag. I just adore it! It's so cute and black (I love black) with a kind of quilted diamond pattern. The inside is blood red, making it that much more beautiful- maybe ipsy heard my complaints from last month and decided to step it up a notch. Now let's get to the products.

The first pictured product is the Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Flustered. I think this is supposed to be a product you can use on your lips and cheeks, and I got a red shade. This has a very creamy texture and seems to be very thin. I think this would be a beautiful blush color when blended out- I will definitely mention this in another post!

Next is the pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Smokin' Hot. I would consider this a classic smokey eye palette because it provides you with a very light silvery shade, a medium silver grey and a deep, almost black charcoal. All three shades have shimmer and are fairly pigmented. There is a bit of fallout but I think that is mainly due to the shimmer particles. This is definitely a handy trio to have!

The NYX Round Lipsticks are great products because of their shade variety and texture, and I happened to get the shade Apollo. This is literally a shimmery copper. I can't say I would ever wear this shade alone- it made me look like I was sick- but I do imagine this looking gorgeous in the center of a red lip. Time for some experimentation!

The fourth product I received is the Starrily Nail Polish in Bzzz Bzzz. This is a black and gold chunky glitter with a clear base. I haven't really tried this polish yet because I'm not quite sure what color to pair it with- suggestions anyone?

Last product, and possibly my favorite, is a pair of Ardell Strip Lashes in 33. These lashes are very full all the way around and will look gorgeous with a deep smokey eye for those extra special occasions...I'm thinking New Year's! It almost looks as if they are two sets of lashes on top of each other and are pretty much the same length the full way around. 

So if you couldn't tell through this post, I'm back to loving the Glam bag. We go through ups and downs but when it comes down to it, in the end I'll always know how I really feel about it. What did you get in your Glam bag? Let me know below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment