Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 2013 Glam bag

For some reason I got my Glam bag quite late this month, and the suspense was killing me...so I peeked on the website. Although I knew what products I was getting, I didn't know specifics (such as color, fragrance, etc.) so some of the products were still a surprise to me. So without further ado...



I was quite surprised that this month wasn't based around breast cancer awareness, since that is what October is well known for. The theme does seem to be pink though. The bag is pink and white and has "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." written on it. The first product is received is the be Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream in Strawberry & Cream. This smells like strawberries and cream, but the scent is so intense that I don't think I could use it. It is very moisturizing and feels nice on my hands, though. I'll give this to my friend, because I know she likes scented lotions.

Next is the Zoya Nail Polish in Mason. I haven't tried this yet, but I am very fond of Zoya nail polishes so I don't think this will be different. It looks like a magenta and red duo chrome with pink shimmers. I can't wait to put this on!

In the middle is something very exciting! It is the Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly. In the packaging the color comes off as a berry mauve with golden shimmer, however swatched it looks a little less deep. Also, the shimmer is not as visible when it is put on. I love how these glosses apply- so smoothly- and they are not sticky at all. The thing that makes these lip glosses even better is that they tingle, and I mean an intense tingle. If that's not really your thing, I wouldn't go for this, but I love how it feels- makes me think my lips are becoming plumper. This product alone makes the bag worth it!

The third product is the H2O Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment. I have never heard of this brand but the packaging claims it is "marine hydration", whatever that means. When I tried it out on my hand it seemed to soak in quickly. 

Last is the Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel. It has really good reviews on the Ulta website, so I'm excited to try it. It smells quite pleasantly, like a manly smell. We will see how it performs on my thin hair!

That's it for this month's Glam bag. What did you get in your bag? Let me know if you have tried any of these products!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment