Thursday, March 7, 2013

trash talk: episode 2

Didn't take much longer for me to use up some of beauty products so I thought I'd give you my opinion on these.



All the way on the left is the trusty Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. Although I like both of the Suave dry shampoo's, I find this one to be better because of the scent. I would say that is the one thing that differentiates them. This does have a strong musky scent, but I don't mind it that much. It leaves my hair oil free, especially when I use it at night and sleep on it. Already bought a new one!

Second is the e.l.f. Daily Brush Cleaner. I do like this, especially for the price but like I mentioned in this post they changed the size of it- which was really disappointing. For now I have just been spot cleaning my brushes with makeup remover wipes which seems to be working fine.

The next two products, I'm going to talk about together since they are the same thing. First is the L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Extension Effect Mascara. I was only using up the "white" side of this mascara as a primer. Worked decent and I liked the brush style (original). Then is the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes. I liked the rubber brush on this mascara and I thought it was perfect for separating clumpy lashes. It was also great to layer with.

A sample product I got at my hair salon was Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair. It's supposed to repair damaged ends from bleached hair. I can't say that I really saw a difference but then again there wasn't THAT much in the bottle to be able to really notice.

Lastly, I used up the Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter from my January Glam Bag. I loved the citrus smell of this and also how moisturizing it was, without leaving a greasy film. It was especially nice on my legs, which are kind of dry throughout the cold months.

I hope this post gave a little insight into which products I am using regularly! What products have you recently used up/hit pan on? Let me know in the comments below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment