Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Glam bag 2013

With a new month comes a new Glam bag and I just keep getting more impressed each month! Not only am I able to try new products each month, but the samples are a decent size and great quality...you just can't beat this for $10.

Before I get into this month, I want to share my favorite product from last month- the pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer. It may not have reduced my pores as much as it claims, but I still enjoyed it quite a lot. It leaves an even skin texture without drying out my skin.



This month, a few cool products came. On the left is GLAMRX Mini Freestyle Palette with the YABY Eyeshadow Refill in So Vein and Sand Dune. I love the little palette, it is perfect to make your favorite shadows for on the go! The two shadows are not my favorites, but I think Sand Dune could be a good crease color. They are fairly pigmented but a bit powdery.

In the middle you can see the theme of the Glam bag- I thought the bag was so adorable! On the right are the LA FRESH Travel-Lite Makeup Remover Wipes. I haven't tried these yet, but I can't imagine them being bad. Lastly is the Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist. I tried this yesterday and was fairly impressed. It made my skin feel really clean without drying it out, which is a plus for this season! I didn't enjoy the smell, although it wasn't so terrible that I would stop using the product.

I am so excited to see what next month has in store! 

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment