Friday, March 22, 2013

mini drugstore haul 3.16

I am officially on spring break (woo!) and what better way to start it, than to go drugstore shopping! There have been a few things that I wanted to try and I thought this would be the perfect time to get on with it.


All the way to the left you can see Revlon SuperLustrous Lipstick in Primrose. I had wanted to try Pink Pout because I heard it is a MAC dupe but I think it would be too blue-toned for my skin. Primrose is a perfect Barbie pink and has a neutral undertone, in my opinion- it is not too cool or warm. I think this is a great color for spring, and adds a bit more color to your lips compared to the pinky-nudes I usually go for!

I also bought a few face products, including the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant, Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair and L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup in shade Porcelain Ivory (W1-2). I have heard really good things about all of these products and am really excited to give them a try!

Lastly, I got the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe. I did some swatches to show what it looks like next to other shadows. Left to right: L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe, Wet 'n Wild ColorIcon Eye Shadow Single in Nutty, Lorac Pro Palette Pewter shade, Urban Decay Naked Palette Smog and Sidecar shades. Although they all look somewhat similar, there is no exact dupe.

I love finding new products in the drugstore- I'm a firm believer that there are dupes for every high end product, it just takes some searching! What new products have you seen? Let me know in the comments below!

Stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment