Sunday, July 21, 2013

trash talk: episode 4

I was able to use up some more products and wanted to share my thoughts on some of them (a few I have talked about before and some new).



Of course I used another can of dry shampoo, and instead of talking the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo to death, I will link the posts where talked about it before...here and here. I was able to try a new brand through the Glam bag subscription service, which is the psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo and is kind of competing with my Suave. It has a lighter and more floral scent, however it is still quite strong. It is definitely for days when your hair is not as oily and gives a bit more volume, as well. It is only a few more dollars so could be worth it. It kind of comes down to convenience, so I will probably pick up what I find the easiest.

I used up a mini version of the Josie Maran Argan Oil that I do enjoy but can't justify spending so much money for. It does last quite a while, but I feel that my other moisturizers can do the job just as well. I also finished a chap stick- impossible, I thought! I got this from Germany and always stock up when I go, because it's so lovely. It's called the bebe Young Care Zartrose Lippenpflege. I don't know why this can't be bought in the US, since bebe is made by Johnson & Johnson. This leaves a lot of moisture on your lips and has a great rosy scent. You could possibly find these on ebay.

Lastly, I finished a bareMinerals Mineral Veil. I do really like this product because it's a nice setting powder that doesn't leave a cakey look. It also has a matte finish and can be reapplied throughout the day.

I hope you learned a little about what products I have enjoyed and what maybe hasn't worked so well. Look for more posts soon!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment