Friday, January 4, 2013

December favorites

December, along with 2012, is now over! As with every month, I cannot believe how quickly it has passed- seems like just yesterday the month was starting! The month of December was pretty relaxing and you will probably notice there aren't too many makeup related things in December's favorites...that's pretty much because I haven't worn that much makeup (trying to be au naturale!).


So here is what I have been loving this month, I would consider these basic things that are necessary for every day but don't necessarily get the recognition they deserve! First is the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder which I purchased during Black Friday shopping. It serves very well as a natural contouring powder but can be intensified with build-up. It has this chocolate smell which I can't decide if I like or despise, but for right now I'll deal.

Next I have been using the Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub very often because in the winter I get dry lips and don't want my lipstick to look like a mess. It really has been a saviour this month. Another thing that really has been coming in handy is the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo and Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil. The dry shampoo is perfect for the days I don't feel like washing my hair- I refuse to use any other brand other than Suave because it has worked better than any expensive dry shampoos- and the argan oil is the right moisturizer for my skin currently. All these products are really working together to provide a bearable winter for my hair and skin.

Lastly, I have been loving the Real Techniques Detailer Brush. I love it for concealing my blemishes, since it is so small and precise. There are some brushes you wish you had doubles (or quadruples) of and this is most definitely one of those! I'm not sure if they sell this brush separately but the kit that it comes with is worth it!

What are your favorites for the month of December? Have you been into any of these products? Let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment