Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sephora birthday haul

Since my birthday is coming up, I thought I would treat myself to something I have been eyeing for quite a long time...and of course, buying one thing from Sephora is like opening a bag of chips- you can't just have one! So I thought I'd share what I got.



Every year, Sephora gives a little birthday gift and this year it happened to be the Benefit Real Birthday Turn-Ons!. This kit included a sample of the Watt's Up! Highlighter in the shade Soft Focus and the They're Real! Beyond Mascara. I have been wanting to try both for quite a while...the highlighter is a cream product and has a very frosted look. It is a peachy champagne shade (swatch not blended). The mascara is raved about, but I probably won't get to it for a while since I have trying to use up the ones I already have open.


I also got the Versace Yellow Diamond perfume sample as a free gift. I do enjoy this scent, but it is quite particular and strong- once it gets on something it will linger for a while.

The whole reason why I even bought stuff from Sephora was to get the YSL Rouge Volupte Silky - Sensual Radiant Lipstick in No. 7 Rose Lingerie. Aside from the color being the most perfect pink, the packaging is just to die for. I can never see myself throwing this lipstick away, it is just gorgeous!

I needed to spend $50 in order to get free shipping and have wanted to try some Anastasia products, so I thought why not get a sample kit. The Anastasia Go Brow Kit in Medium Brown comes with the Clear Brow Gel and Perfect Brow Pencil, as well as a pair of tweezers. I have heard the brow gel is great at keeping hairs in place, so I really wanted to test that on my unruly brows. I do kind of wish the kit came in a lighter shade, but I think the pencil is something I can work with.

That concludes my little, yet expensive, haul. Hope you are all staying cool in this heat wave!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment