Friday, February 1, 2013

best of January

It is finally February and time for my January favorite products! I was so ready for January to be over, especially the freezing temperatures- although I don't think they will be going away that quickly! Some of these are new and some are my basics!


On the left is the trusty dupe for the MAC 217, also known as the Coastal Scents Classic Blender Natural Brush (link here). It is $3 and amazing. Really that is all that I need to say because I truly think this brush speaks for itself, I honestly believe you could get a flawless full makeup look with just this brush! Apparently I am not the only one that is a fan of these types of brushes because gossmakeupartist on YouTube made a video on different ways you can use the brush (click here for that video).

The next product is something I got for Christmas and is just amazing for my skin, the one and only MAC Fix+. I must admit I can't use this with every foundation, but when I want to powder my skin in these winter months it gives me such a beautiful finish! I probably won't use this in the summer since I do get oily skin. I like to spray this after I put on my moisturizer and then after I have powdered my face- it's just impressive how amazing my face looks after a few spritzes.

Then I have the p2 Professional Eyeliner Pen. I just really have been loving how easy this is to apply. It's very quick on those mornings when I'm in a rush- which seems like always...the only negative I would say is that the "blackness" fades throughout the day. Still looking to try some other felt tip liners.

Part of my usual routine is the Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten in the shade Regular. I use this to contour because it can be really natural looking or build up for those nights when I want a bit extra! I can't believe it's almost gone...but I am not sure if I want to buy this again even though I really do like it.

Last, but certainly not least, is the Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naked Dolly. Oh my, if you do not have any of these...get one! They are just the perfect thing to put on your lips. Better than any lip balm I have ever felt, with amazing color and a great smell. I can't describe to you how great this is, just go try it for yourself!

So those were my favorites for the month of January. What products did you find yourself gravitating to during the past month? Let me know in the comment section below! Also, if there are any looks or other posts you'd like to see, feel free to include those down there too!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment