Saturday, January 26, 2013

OOTN: cheetah, fleather & red

I don't think I have ever done a post like this before, but I thought I'd give it a shot! Here is the outfit I wore last night to go to a friend's get-together. (All clothing items will be mentioned below!)



Clothing:
Top- cheetah blouse from H&M (Europe)
Bottoms- "fleather" liquid matte black leggings from ebay
Shoes- black buckle boots from JustFab
Jewelry- DKNY watch, Alex & Ani bracelets

Nails: Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Bloody Mary

Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry, N.Y.C. Ultra Moist Lipwear in Sheer Red

If you have specific questions about anything that I haven't mentioned, or even things I have mentioned, let me know in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment